Iota, Iota, Iota (Triota) Women’s Studies Honor Society
This organization strives to maintain feminist values of egalitarianism, inclusiveness, and the celebration of the diversity of women’s experiences that are central to Women’s Studies. Triota works to promote student research and activism in socio-political issues that effect all minority groups and aims to recognize and promote the academic achievements of Women’s Studies students.
Membership is now open to all University of Maryland students, regardless of major, who have completed at least two* Women’s Studies courses and have a Women’s Studies and cumulative GPA of 3.0.
- Application Deadline for Spring: April 1st
- Applications are available online
- Along with completing this application form, students should print a copy of your unofficial transcript from Testudo and deliver it to the TRIOTA mailbox in 2101 Woods Hall
- Application for Leadership Position: April 15th
- Mandatory Induction Date: April 30th
For more information, contact Dr. Elsa Barkley Brown: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also email the chapter at email@example.com